Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Coal for Christmas



If it looks like my kids are crying in these pictures, it is because they are. If you look behind them you will see why. In the five minutes it took for me to post the pictures in the previous post, Hurricane Olivex (Rex and Olive) hit Olive's room with a vengeance. The only thing twice as ugly, was me when I walked in to find the destruction. They are trouble times two. They used to be able to rely on how cute they were to help me forgive and forget their crazy antics, but lately they just aren't cute enough. To think just moments ago I was writing fondly about my sweet boy. Now he is screaming in time out. If what they say is true, he is going to have a lot of explaining to do, to both Santa and Jesus tonight if he hopes for more than coal this Christmas. Little Olive is no angel either...don't be fooled.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

This has got to be the funniest post ever. It is good to know that your kids are typical kids... when I saw them at your mom's house they were angels and I thought they were like that all of the time... I was fooled!!

Brenda said...

Oh... and in their (Olivex) defense, it probably took you longer than five minutes to post that blog entry :) hehehehehe the joys of motherhood--- especially when it happens to someone else!!

Shelley said...

Ha Ha! Admit,..you smile about it now! :)