Monday, September 1, 2008

Its's About Time

What it has finally come down to is peer pressure. I knew that eventually I would cave in, and the time has finally arrived. I have joined the world of blogging. For over a year now as Olive has battled her spinal cord cancer, I have had people ask me to start a blog so they could keep track of how she is doing. I am forced to admit it is a great idea. I have never been great at journaling, scrapbooking, or even remembering, so this blogging gig just might be the ticket. Please feel free to get in touch with me whenever and however you want.

1 comment:

Penny McK said...

Camille, I'm so glad you're doing this. I've wondered so many times over the last year about how Olive, and your family are doing. You've got a great start! Don't forget that you've got a lot of people who care. Love ya, Penny