Friday, November 28, 2008

Not So Tight




On most kids stockings like these are called tights. On my dear Olive they are anything but tight. It cracks me up how they sag around the ankle. Luckily my kids don't take after the Pixton side of the family when it comes to their body shapes. Their skinny little bodies are all Ashcraft. Their sparkling personalities, however, I take full credit for. The tights on Olive are sized 6-9 months. Olive just turned a year and a half.

Her blood labs came back today showing she is still low with her white blood counts. Her red blood counts are high enough that she doesn't need a transfusion. Her next round of chemotherapy, which will require two days in the hospital, will determine if she will have to start daily injections to simulate her bone marrow. Keep your fingers crossed that it doesn't come to that.

6 comments:

Mrs. Jones said...

what a lucky little girl! I wish I had the Ashcraft genes too!

She is so cute! We should get Olive and her cousin Kynlee together! They would have fun!

the.lamb.castle@gmail.com said...

What a beauty! I am praying for sweet Olive.

Brenda said...

Cute little legs... wish mine were :) I'm crossing my fingers (and toes and eyes) for Olive!! I'll even throw a prayer or two in there also :)

Becky said...

Little Olive is so cutie petutie!
I also want a calendar. I'll send you my info via facebook:) We are praying for 'little Olive'!

Anonymous said...

That's funny!!! I have the EXACT same problem when I wear tights! Love you Olive

Shelley said...

I wish my tights were loose around the ankles! :) Pretty sure I have kankles.